Postman LiveOffBeats SoundclickSecrets

He has beat marketing down to a science. I like his techniques and I'm sure somebody needs that info. If I was marketing my tracks online i would listen to his words and subscribe to his techniques.

I'm checking out his website, as i did a couple years ago.. he seems legit.. his videos are nice, but idk if I would actually spend any money with him.. depends on how much it is.

I'm checking out his website, as i did a couple years ago.. he seems legit.. his videos are nice, but idk if I would actually spend any money with him.. depends on how much it is.

It's true, someone needa leak that shit lol. On the soundclicksecrets website it say sold out now. But there's a 45min video of him saying _____, _____, & _____ helped me increase beat sales. He be speakin some real shit..

Lol I wouldn't suggest someone to "leak" the information, that's not stuff you just want EVERYONE to know. It's best not to saturate the game any more than it already is ................. the prices are very reasonable for the value of information that he gives. & After doing further research, I found that he really has helped a lot of producers achieve their goals. So would I pay to learn how to sell beats like the top people on soundclick? Hell yeah! Better than my beats sitting on my hard drive collecting "digital dust" as he says.

Lol I wouldn't suggest someone to "leak" the information, that's not stuff you just want EVERYONE to know. It's best not to saturate the game any more than it already is ................. the prices are very reasonable for the value of information that he gives. & After doing further research, I found that he really has helped a lot of producers achieve their goals. So would I pay to learn how to sell beats like the top people on soundclick? Hell yeah! Better than my beats sitting on my hard drive collecting "digital dust" as he says.

Lol funny cause I've been debating that for awhile now. I've got pretty much everything Postman has ever released now & I won't hesitate ta say he changed my life. Only thing stoppin me from puttin it out there is knowin that 90% of Mfs won't even put it to use except by tryna be uh philosopher lmao.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

I just noticed I posted this on my old account.. Alot's changed since then. S/O to that pussy Krushing for bannin me. I'm still here! Lol

i mean, his shit is partially intriguing, but im not about to drop any coin on it.

like if i found that shit on filestube or in my PMs I'd check it out but im not going to buy it, lol.

His partner is one of the most racist people toward white people ever. Saying blacks are most dominant species on the planet that if you take a white person and a black one the more dominant genes come out and that child turns out black that white people are the evilest of all, Forgot his Name it's like Traumabeatz sells shitty drummy kits . ALL of this racism can be found on their blogtalkradio show with the archives still there. Funny thing is most their clientel is white. I don't know about you but I personally seen mixed children come out with red hair and skin that burns with black bone structure. You can find his books pirated online not worth supporting that racist garbage

His partner is one of the most racist people toward white people ever. Saying blacks are most dominant species on the planet that if you take a white person and a black one the more dominant genes come out and that child turns out black that white people are the evilest of all, Forgot his Name it's like Traumabeatz sells shitty drummy kits . ALL of this racism can be found on their blogtalkradio show with the archives still there. Funny thing is most their clientel is white. I don't know about you but I personally seen mixed children come out with red hair and skin that burns with black bone structure. You can find his books pirated online not worth supporting that racist garbage

Lmao. I'm black&white & Ignf lol.

dude be telling the truth and im pretty sure he making some nice change on that but some people enjoy learning from other people who not always a bout a dollar but i'm not knocking dude at all, its to each's own but I know a few people who are in the industry that don't mind sharing some info but obviously everyone is not connected like that and that's when the net come in.....

dude be telling the truth and im pretty sure he making some nice change on that but some people enjoy learning from other people who not always a bout a dollar but i'm not knocking dude at all, its to each's own but I know a few people who are in the industry that don't mind sharing some info but obviously everyone is not connected like that and that's when the net come in.....

Lol obviously, what good would it be bein uh marketer & makin minimum wage? It's funny because everyone who downs him & everything he stands for couldn't even fathom what it is he actually teaches. The fact that he gets paid for helpin ppl better their lives, PRODUCERS specifically, is an understatement. I don't even wanna speak on the topic anymore, I feel like I've said enough. I'm not here to change anybody. What fascinates me is the ppl who do get the information, but do nothing with it....

Back