Please welcome me. :)

How are you guys all doing? My name is Michael N. Hernandez AKA Mood Dog. I'm actually old to future producers, i've been checking it out and a part of it since 2014. But haven't posted much.
I am mostly a beat maker, and engineer. I have rapped a little but leaving that in the past these days.
I graduated from the Institute of Audio Research in April 2015.
Since then, I've worked doing live sound. Mostly setting up and helping change out bands.
I've worked in TV, doing a little bit of sound. But mostly video editing.
I did a couple of episodes on YouTube and for the TV station where I make a beat and have an artist record with me.
But more recently, I've came up with alot of different style instrumentals for a mixtape i'm doing with a friend.

Greetings Michael! It helps to have someone experienced in beat making. I would be happy to check out any stuff you have.

Welcome and when did you rap and why did you leave it alone?

I put a mixtape together and sold a bunch, also got alot of love on youtube for my music videos.
But I feel like I put too much of my life, the good,bad,and ugly out there. Now that its all said and done, I don't have any more life or new life experiences to put into words to put out another one.
But most importantly it was effecting my production skills. I def love producing over rapping, and I also lack confidence in my lyrics and the content material. Thanks so much for asking. :)

I put a mixtape together and sold a bunch, also got alot of love on youtube for my music videos.
But I feel like I put too much of my life, the good,bad,and ugly out there. Now that its all said and done, I don't have any more life or new life experiences to put into words to put out another one.
But most importantly it was effecting my production skills. I def love producing over rapping, and I also lack confidence in my lyrics and the content material. Thanks so much for asking. :)

Everyday you live you will experience something. Confidence in delivering lyrics comes w/time. As is it w/producing, rap is an art form.

Back