The Notorious "Set up pics" thread V.1000000.0 (56k warning)

Pase

The Notorious "Set up pics" thread V.1000000.0

Some one pm'ed me about my desk so I figured this was a good enough excuse to start a new pic thread since a lot of the other links in other threads are dead. If anybody wants throw up ya pics...

My set up is:
1.8Ghz p4 with 768mb of ram
Digi 002 rack w/ Pro Tools 6.7
Delta 66 w/ Delta Omni Studio
Sure KSM 27 Condensor Mic
Boomstand & pop Filter
Adobe Audition
Cubase VST
E-magic Logic Delta(bundled with the omni studio
CD X-tract
Spectrasonics trilogy
Sonar 2.2
Akai MPC 2000 XL (Fully Blown) w/zip
Akai MPC 2000 (stock)
Mackie Universal Control
Kork M1
Maudio BX5's
EMU Proteus 2000 with Holy Grail Expansion ROM
Yamaha Motif ES Rack
Alesis Microverb
tc electronics M300 effects processor
Samson PL1602 16 channel rack mixer
Numark DM1001x Mixer
Numark TT-1520 Turntable
Numark TTX-1's
Rane TTM54i scratch mixer
Numark Studio Audio Mixer(like 30 years old)
Sony TC-WE305 tape Deck
Bunch of records and sample CD's
Numark M-1 monitors(trash)
and a few other odds and ends I'm missing.

ps needs some cleaning up

1.jpg

Whole.jpg

floor.jpg

mackie.jpg

mackiem1monitors.jpg

mpc.jpg

rack1.jpg

rack2.jpg

turntables.jpg

Last edited:
my bad.... I ment to reduce the size not the quality. I'll fix them and then re-upload them

nice set up how long you been collecting? I'll post pics of my studio when i get the room im building in the back yard completed. Im waiting on electricity to be put in.

ONE

Last edited:
Yeah, nice set-up bro. Thats the desk I'm getting. My roommate has one and we're connection them so its one big U shape.

nice set up how long you been collecting? I'll post pics of my studio when i get the room im building in the back yard completed. Im waiting on electricity to be put in.

ONE
I've only been at this(production) about 3 years. I DJ'ed before I really got into production. Speaking of set ups, I may be moving into a new studio space thats being renovated too(just waiting for a new roof to be put up. When I get everything moved and the booth set up I'll take new pictures

dope setup. question though... why not just sell the mpc 2000 if you have the xl maxed out?

Nice f**kin setup man. The best thing about it was the PEZ dispenser under the rack equipment. ha ha. PEZ kicks a**.

hehe, that is nice, i alittle crowded for the bedroom but nice

i have those slip mats. and why u got an mpc on the floor dude has 2 mpcs and barely decent monitors lol. naw im just ****in wit u nice ****. but i dont like those monitors

Nice setup Pase! I see u rockin the ES rack like myself, Es rack is crazy

Thanks for all the compliments...
The mpc 2000 works fine (thats just black paint on the front), at the time I got it I was looking for the 8 outs for my xl and I couldn't find it at any store and on e-bay it was going for like 350!!!!So I actually came across the 2000 with the 8 outs for DIRT cheap so it was worth buying just the 8's and i could of turn around and sell it for cheap and still make a profit, but my girls little brother has been using it since.

(ohh yea I'm still hooked on pez, Im ol' school wit it)

The space is too cramped for my bedroom thats why a friend of mine are combing our resources and renovating a space to use as a studio. We just have to redo the roof and put up some drywall(right now its bare cinderblock) and a booth. I'll start taking pictures so I can show it as it progresses.

As far as monitors I'm saving up for some KRK Rokit 8's and the KRK sub woofer.

I also just put a berhinger ADA 8000 on lay away.
Its converts a lightpipe to more analog ins(This will give my 002 16 analog ins)

Yup thats a M1
and Gogetta the ES rack is off the hook

Last edited:
YO, WHAT KIND OF MPC DRUM MACHINE IS THAT. HOW MUCH ALSO? THANXX

i don see why people buy the mpc if they have sumthin like cubase,, you don't need 2 sequencer's,,if your using that for sampling that's fine but there's no point if you have cubase.

qbsfinest said:
i don see why people buy the mpc if they have sumthin like cubase,, you don't need 2 sequencer's,,if your using that for sampling that's fine but there's no point if you have cubase.
what baout
mixing/recording audio
tracking beats ?

think over your comment one more time

I don't use cubase for mixing,, i use fruity loops for that with Gold Waves. I'm just saying if you just need the pads for drums, because cubase is your sequencer, you can get an mpd-16. Which is basically a mpc without all it's sequencing and editing capibilites(which you can do on a pc.

Back