Not sure how to use this

Det

Hello im new to this forum not sure how to post and stuff but i have 1 question,where can i find white noise sounds , like when you watch tutorials it say "impact" , thanks

Last edited:
Search "white noise" on Youtube and download with MP3 CONVERTER (in .wav). It is the easy way bro.
I hope it help!

Exactly what type of white noise are you looking for? These sweeping type of effects that are really common in dance tracks?

If so then all you gotta do is pick any vst with a noise oscillator and modulate a low pass filter with either a long attack envelope, a slow lfo or automation. For the downsweep you'd do the automation the opposite way, so the filter closes slowly over time. In between here you can add all sorts of effects and add modulation to those as well, for example another lfo could modulate the rate of the other etc etc.

Last edited:
A tutorial would be helpful but the only ones i find are really basic

To be honest, noise risers are pretty basic in their concept. As stated it's basically just a noise oscillator with a lowpass filter. At least that's all you need to know to make your own.

Though here are some tips to make them extra sweet:
- Use several filters, including highpass (sounds great with resonance added), bandstop, phase-filters, allpass/peak-filters. Automate the cutoffs as you wish
- If you can have more than one filter inside a synth, set both to parallell mode and use both as lowpassfilters with different cutoffs and such. you can even let one of them run the opposite direction (downwards)
- If there is something called resonance offset in the synth, automating this can sweeten the sound as well, especially towards the end of the buildup
- Slight distortion at the end can make it a bit more aggressive and mean if you want that
- Some synths feature noise thats gets stereo if you stack unison voices, while others are plain mono. See if any of your synths at your disposal can have stereo noise
- If you want stereo noise but don't have such synth, you can always use two different synths and pan them left/right, as different synths use different noise generators so the noises sound the same but attenuate the frequencies with different timings (like same same but different ;) ), though then it may be tricker matching up the filters as the different synths may react differently when filtering, so then you may want to add the filters in the mixerchannel instead.

Back