non vip soundclick vs my own site

mylesp510

ok so i made a free website under webs.com. i also have a soundclick but its not vip.

i sometimes make youtube videos showing a onscreen video of the program i use and the beat i made. what i want to do is show the sounds i used, but at the end to hear the full sequenced beat they have to go somewhere to listen to it.

i dont have a vip soundclick so i was thinking maybe they can go to my soundclick to hear the beat/buy it and it will generate plays to get me higher on the charts. or they can go to my website where they will know about my website by going to it.

what do you guys think will benefit me more?

Its all about how you market your shit.
Wether its a video, soundclick or a .com, its all about spreading the word.
so it doesnt really matter. Although I suppose the soundclick or youtubes "related content" could provide you a little extra clicks in some cases.

Last edited:
Its all about how you market your shit.
Wether its a video, soundclick or a .com, its all about spreading the word.
so it doesnt really matter. Although I suppose the soundclick or youtubes "related content" could provide you a little extra clicks in some cases.

but do you think someone would rather hear my beats on soundclick or my site?

contact me for a free hour of consultation and I can solve this dilemma so that you can achieve your goals in a timely manner

HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | HOLY LAMB MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT | INTERVIEWS
would you like to be interviewed have a special skill such as audio engineering/sound design,licensing expert,SEO expert
please contact me for a interview
One free hour of training/consulting click on the banner in the sig.
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve

Back