Newbie at all this stuff

A

acid^trippin^raver

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum and stuff.

I'm also somewhat new to DJ'ing and stuff, and I'm wondering what kind of programs for the computer would be the best to compose my own music, and also programs good for mixing music other than Digital 1200 SL by Visiosonic (http://www.visiosonic.com/)

Other than programs, what also would be good hardware to use in coperation with the computer programs to compose music?

I also forgot to mention, programs for mixing music and stuff should either be DMX compatiable or else able to interact with other DMX software.

since ur new, u should try to get some free **** like fruity loops & cool edit. i dj too, but i prefer to do all my mixing & **** live, but cool edit is pretty decent for mixing if u use some kind of bpm calculator with it

your best stuff to get, (for starting out and stuff) is probably fruity loops, and stuff. Its really Eazy to use, and you can create some pretty cool stuff with it, and stuff. Just remember to get a wav editor, and stuff, so that you can edit your samples to taste, and stuff. Some other stuff to remember, and stuff, is to avoid using the fruity loops samples, and stuff. If you do use them, your pretty much stuffed.

DionteScott said:
since ur new, u should try to get some free **** like fruity loops & cool edit. i dj too, but i prefer to do all my mixing & **** live, but cool edit is pretty decent for mixing if u use some kind of bpm calculator with it

free?

DionteScott said:

nono.gif

baby2.gif

Back