Newb FL question here...

H

Hark21

I'm gonna render all my channels to wav file individually so i can import them into acid and do my editing there. My question is, what's the difference between "wrap remainder" and "cut remainder"? What's the difference between the two different 32 bit float options? Is one better? And one more thing, under "Sampler's Interpolation", what's the best option there? I know that's newb but i just can't tell the difference.

Thanks alot.

Hate to say it...the manual will help you....Can't go wrong there. Use what you payed for.

Last edited:
Dude, not everybody hangs on to stuff for years. I'm using FL 3 that i recently found sitting around and I decided to start making beats. I don't have the damn manual anymore so I figured this would be the best place to ask. Someone please.
Thanks

taken off www.flstudio.com/help

Looping Mode:

Sets the looping mode. Applies only to wave and mp3 files. If after rendering the last bar from the song there is still a sound decaying, this option sets how should proceed FL Studio.

Cut Remainder - Cuts any decaying sound after the last bar was rendered.
Leave Remainder - Expands song's length to fit the remainder.
Wrap Remainder - Wraps any decaying sound in the beginning of the song (useful when rendering songs that will be looped).

Hark21 said:
Dude, not everybody hangs on to stuff for years. I'm using FL 3 that i recently found sitting around and I decided to start making beats. I don't have the damn manual anymore so I figured this would be the best place to ask. Someone please.
Thanks

If you bought Fruityloops they have an unlimited update thing going so
theres no reason why you should be left in the dark.

Back