NEW to EVERYTHING

matt90v

hey im new to this site and i just recently started to use a MPC2500 and i wanted to know how to export my songs to my mac bcuz i cannot figure it out soo if anyone can help me TY.

loook through your manuals carefully and try your best to make sense of what it is telling you

look for a tutorial on youtube I don't use a MPC so I don't know sorry...
where are all the MPC users.... ya'll can't help this person....sad..sad..we suppose to help each other even if you think the person is lazy maybe they just missed where it's at or don't fully understand what the manual is saying....
now I'm ranting lol

hey im new to this site and i just recently started to use a MPC2500 and i wanted to know how to export my songs to my mac bcuz i cannot figure it out soo if anyone can help me TY.

It's kind of complicated, but basically you want to make a song in song mode and export it to a pattern or make the whole song in one pattern, whichever you prefer. Then you turn loop off and resample the outputs, save the audio, and then copy that wav file onto your computer via USB. These are very general instructions, but you should be able to figure it out.

look for a tutorial on youtube I don't use a MPC so I don't know sorry...
where are all the MPC users.... ya'll can't help this person....sad..sad..we suppose to help each other even if you think the person is lazy maybe they just missed where it's at or don't fully understand what the manual is saying....

We don't read this forum all day! :)

Back