new to electronic music productions

Oh! It's the playback tool, it's really cool. Just press Shift+Y to activate it when you're in the piano roll.

Or, you see all those buttons on the top left in the piano roll? (Above the scroll bar). It's the very last button.

I am using fruity limiter, but later on would like to use something versitale.I have another question related to tune structure.Let's say that you have kick,clap,snare and some base lane with one note but 2 or 3 lines with different groove.When you add some trance arpeggio built on 3 notes going down or up sometimes does not sound good.Is that reason of chosing wrong arpeggio notes or i need to remove one of bass lines and concentrate on one base line with two notes playd at the same time for example?Also when creating clone of some patterns and using some vst in mixer in FL Studio or I do change sample it will change same sample in all patterns.Is that because they are assigned to same mixer channels with same vst's?I though i can create closes of first pattern and do changes independently without changing other patterns.

Back