My new synth ELEPHO is finally available for public.

LANSTARR.COM

Hi, I am the person that made that turorial "Making your basslines Thump!"

My new synth is finally available for the public. Check it out:

Go to www.lanstarr.com om and click "Synth/FX" link. There you can download the demo song, download the synth, the manual, etc.

Play with it, make some tracks with it, let me hear it, let me know what you think.

This is a analog/subtractive style synth but the kicker is that almost EVERY paramater has a dedicated LFO so you can go crazy with modulations, making colorful and dynamic patches. I have 128 presets on there but I encourage you all to make more!

gOOD lookin on this I also have been using your STARRSYNTH 2.2 VST a minute now good stuff man keep them coming

LANSTARR.COM said:
Hi, I am the person that made that turorial "Making your basslines Thump!"

My new synth is finally available for the public. Check it out:

Go to www.lanstarr.com om and click "Synth/FX" link. There you can download the demo song, download the synth, the manual, etc.

Play with it, make some tracks with it, let me hear it, let me know what you think.

This is a analog/subtractive style synth but the kicker is that almost EVERY paramater has a dedicated LFO so you can go crazy with modulations, making colorful and dynamic patches. I have 128 presets on there but I encourage you all to make more!

yo i dont know if its me but the elepho is nt giving out any soundll. the ssf bass does give out sound so i know i put the files or .dll in the right folders... help??

Definately check this out... I even made some of the patches for it

dopemcee said:

yo i dont know if its me but the elepho is nt giving out any soundll. the ssf bass does give out sound so i know i put the files or .dll in the right folders... help??

What platform are you using? What folder did you put the .dll in? What VST host are you using and what version is it? Give me as much info as possible so I can troubleshoot this.

Back