Mpc drums

B

buddhacub

I just got an MPC and need drum sounds really badly. I have tried to sample drums from different songs but it never sounds right. I know that the sounds need to be in wave form but aside from that I have no idea where to go. Help!

Thanks

Thanks for that. I need a little more tho. I need construction kits. I like to make my own loops and patterns so pre looped stuff doesn't really appeal to me. ANy good wav cd's that u would recommend. I need individual sounds. THanx s a lot.

search on the net for drum kits and what not. you could check ebay, people are constantly selling sample cds for various samplers and workstations. maybe someone on this forum has a private collection they'd sell you. just gotta look around and dig and dig, we've all had to do it, it's a pain, but it's worth it believe me....(80 gigs and growing daily....lol, I'm obsessed)

Go to Kidnepro.com and Syntaur.com. Both have hard azz drum kits. However, real satisfaction comes from making your own drum kits through diggin for beats. When you make your own kits, you develope your unique sound.

dayum....that was kinda harsh....damn

but hit me up on my aim "Keith B Layton" and i might be able to help you out a lil more.....

Last edited:
hahahahaha.....oh shit.....i was jokin....hahah damn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back