MPC-1000 mem wiped :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nehesi

I purchased an MPC-1000 second hand offa Ebay and it looks like the original owner didn't know how to delete the sequences and deleted the Programs. . . which also took out the drum kits that were associated with those Sequences. Now the only kits I have left are the LA_Kit and the Dance_Kit and neither of these are full kits (many of the individual sounds within the kit are missing). There are so many sounds missing that I thought it wasn't working when I first got it and didn't hear anything! (I didn't hear anything because all the Sequences that were on there relyed on Programs that had been deleted).

Anyway, is there a way to get the factory pre-set drum kits back? I've downloaded some kits from Akai's website - are those the same sounds?

never buy used electronics specially 1 as expensive as the mpc, some ppl dun kno how to take care of their shyt.
as for the drums, sry homie idk, i've seen some mpc sample cd's on ebay for sale...

Make your own kits. The preloaded ones on the 1K are junk.

you can get the factory joints off akaipro.com under downloads...

Eh... most of the kits are very trash...but the UK Kit is actually alright, I still use it to this day every now and again... more of a live feel than anything else...

please I just answered this in the HARDWARE SEQUENCERS forum

might have been your post too (double post?)

please go there to read the answer

BTW this is probably something you can find in the SEARCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back