Looping a sound with FL Studio 10....

kingchrist

I AM a music creator...
Peace... I have a sample that I am trying to loop throughout my track, but it just sounds awful everytime it repeats itself. This may not be enough info for someone to assist me but if anyone responds, we can build... One

Last edited:
Check that the tempos match up.. that might help. I always either use Google to find out what the original BPM is of whatever song I'm sampling or I'll tap out the tempo (right click on the tempo there will be an option to "Tap") .. and then I'll just click on every down beat. That will either give me it's exact tempo or a really good range of where it's at.. then I'll use the metronome to tweak from there... that might be affecting your loop. It also could be you didn't chop it right before the next downbeat comes in to make it sound like one continuous loop.. or it might just be a song that won't work for sampling... sometimes that happens... some songs you just can't get right no matter how hard you try. Hope that helped in some way. Peace

may be you can use tap mode in synchronizing the loops,,, try to search it at youtube,, tags : sync beats on fl studio , or sync acapella on fl studio ,,,,

Back