Live Vocals or Russian AI????

exoteroticamuse

okay....so I'm just now, after a long long absence...getting back online and as a vocalist...working with original neosoul/deep chicago house tracks I got over a number of years ago and alot of karaoke cover tracks....I find that if one wants to work as a vocalist "on line" re vocal work that people are using AI software??? some russian chick?

is this where the world is at? people are utilizing syllables, i..e cutting and pasting cuz they dont' want to work with a live vocalist?

soooo sad

anyways....I ggot the scarlett focus thing,,,,no mac, audacity,,,have a neumann u87 in hock right now.....what could i get...i have a roland sde 1000 effects box...what else could i get to make a good quality "studio" to work on line with others?

I've performed this stuff out live for years but haven't been out in quite a long while

i did these two back to back today.....just a usb mic and alot of delay/reverb

Woops!!! they SAID no "Links" okay...soundcloud/musicdevas

ck lush life and when you wish upon

Thanks! for your time and ANY commentary :)

WOOPS they said "wait 30 seconds between posts you posted too fast"

AM I IN A AI loop?????????????????????????

Welcome to FP! The link & posting limitations are basically spam prevention - also it's nice that people don't just drop in to advertise their own thing and leave, but instead contribute to the conversation. At least that was the intention originally.

As for what people want - I guess it comes down to that the amount of people who are just doing this as a hobby has completely blown up in the last 10–15 years; before that, most people were maybe a bit more committed to their craft, whereas nowadays you can get to it with minimum effort and skill – not really lamenting the fact, but just pointing out that there are a lot of people around with zero intent to spend on anything if they don't have to, let alone hire a vocalist, I'm sorry to say. But of course it's not hopeless, times just have changed and you have to look around a bit more to find the right ppl :)

Back