This is Juneau from The Netherlands

Juneau

Hey community,

After searching for a forum for (beginning) music producers, I found this site. I am Juneau from The Netherlands and I just started playing around with producersoftware. I would like to introduce myself.

I'm a 22 years old "countrygall", born and raised in The Netherlands. I always loved certain kinds of music, can't picture myself without headset or plugs, living each day on my favorite tunes and games since I am a diehard gamer too hehe. I studied Game Design and finished this study succesful, however I quit school after and never got into anything to do with music so this all is very new to me. Thanks to a great and dear friend of mine, who is a Techno/Trance producer, I got in touch with my own tunes. I need to learn a whole lot but I'll take it one day at a time.

I'd love to learn all about music production, editing and mixing around here so I'll be heading out reading through everything that might be helpful. Thanks in advance for all the tips and advices you guys wrote and hopefully will write.

I'm always in for a good chat so don't hesitate to PM me. My inbox is open.

For now, I wish everyone lots of luck and fun! Thank you for reading.

~ Juneau

Last edited:
Welcome and keep making music but don't fall into the gearslut and/or likes, tweets, plays, stats trap because all social media is designed to keep people insecure and inattentive to their personal lives.

Back