Introduction.

DocOctave

Hey, My name is Dave. I am interested in Composition for Video Games. I currently compose on an archaic Mac at home using Logic Pro X as my primary DAW. I am primarily a guitar player, but can also play Bass, Drums and some piano as well. Working on getting a new computer in the very near future. Can't wait to network and learn from others within my field. Thanks for the chance to join in with everyone! Best Regards!

Hello my name is Ricardo and I'm currently attending LA Film School to study music production. My goal is to become a successful music producer and work for/with big name Hip-Hop artists. I was inspired to pursue a career in music by friends and family. I've always been in love with rap beats and lyrics and also been curios as to how everything is done when it comes to making a song or even an album.

Hello My name is Patrice I'm a first year student at LA Film School studying Music Production and Songwriting and is hoping to become successful in both fields and live out my dreams in working with the best in music such as Missy Elliott and Timbaland, JD, Bangladash, Brandy, Mariah Carey, Jennifer Hudson, just to name a few

Hello! I'm new to this forum. I work in Deeplomatic Recordings (a music label with PR and Bookings services). I am here to stay on top of the latest sounds!:)

Hello, i'm also new to this forum! I am a Masters student studying Gestures for use in Dj performance at the University of Huddersfield.

Back