instruments that are distinctly WEST COAST HIP HOP(got some??)

dopemcee

u guys know instruments or sounds that are distinctly west coast?? i know in most of dre's production he uses . wah wah guitar and some "icy lead".

help

there's no such thing. when people make instruments they dont say " let me make somthin special for all those west cost hip hop producers"

u just have to be creative with what ever sounds you gat. tweak um

Last edited:
fivestar said:
" let me make somthin special for all those west cost hip hop producers"

hahahaha..

If you're talking about older west coast ****, its mostly samples of old funk records. Its just your funk band setup, Its all in the groove, really. But yeah, theres no such thing.

/\ Theres nothing wrong with FL Studio, Theres something wrong with you....
Im going to make a retalliation sig on behalf of all Proud FL users, :)

Here we go, This is just for you Xabaton...
crazee1-no.jpg

lol @ another proud fl user coming out of no where to diss me. before i start to tell u why i do not like fls(since i have only mentioned it a million and 1 times) have u used anything besides fl and gave it an honest chance or r u one of those people who just follow fls blindly because u are asked to.

Theres nothing wrong with it, I have used reason, I didnt like it, I have used cubase didnt like it, I like FL studio
now tell me why you dont like it

JJJosh said:
Here we go, This is just for you Xabaton...
crazee1-no.jpg
lol...Dog, that's corny!

I'm a proud FL user too, but damn, I don't expect everybody to love it! If he doesn't like FL, that's cool, not everyone's gonna like everything you do.

JJJosh said:
Theres nothing wrong with it, I have used reason, I didnt like it, I have used cubase didnt like it, I like FL studio
now tell me why you dont like it
u didnt like cubase over fls? might i ask why? i dont like fls due to it being a lower grade daw. this is the first time anyone has told me they didnt like cubase unless it was overly complicated which always made me laugh.

I put his name in pink As im guessing its his favorite color.
its supposed to be corny as it matches his soundclick beats

Xabiton said:
u didnt like cubase over fls? might i ask why? i dont like fls due to it being a lower grade daw. this is the first time anyone has told me they didnt like cubase unless it was overly complicated which always made me laugh.

Its complicated

*watches him laugh*

Ive had enough laughs over your name, I thought it was some name off star trek or some other nerdy science show cos theres no way someone would actually be calle dthat, Then I went to ur soundclick and realized its supposed to say Exhibition, Which makes me laugh.

LoL Alright guess i can talk now...U can talk when I actually hear somethin appealing from u...lol...loopy that was a good one!

JJJosh said:
I put his name in pink As im guessing its his favorite color.
its supposed to be corny as it matches his soundclick beats
considering i dont have a beat page up on soundclick u can stop talkin out ur ass now lol

Back