If you could achieve one thing with your music, what would it be?

Lostends

Hi,
I am posting as one half of Lostends, a little project that a friend of mine and I are working on at the moment.

We strive to create music that both inspires us, but also those around us. When we write songs, we want them to touch people, inspire people to dance or allow them to experience an atmosphere or perspective that they haven't before.

I suppose, to answer my own question, our one goal is to inspire people. In all variations of the word.

I was wondering what your one thing that you want to achieve with your music is? Is it a hobby? a Dream?

Thank you,

LE

Music is a hobby for me and it's hard for me to call it a dream as I'm not someone who began in early childhood and money is low on my list of what I want from music as I've never been in a position to experience commercial gains and I'm opposed to money being seen as more important than artistic integrity and I'm not an "art for art's sake only" type.

The one thing I want is knowing that I can tap into any emotions I have and create from my soul.

Last edited:
Creating something that means a lot to me, and music people can enjoy after I leave earth. That's my goal.

It's mos def a hobby and has been for years. It always makes me feel great making something that sounds dope!

To completely blow my own mind. Have been at it a long time, but never quite made it there.
My motivations are entirely selfish. I mean if other people get inspired by my music, that's great but it's not what keeps me going.

Back