I don't like my current DJ name, and want another, but can't come up with one:

D

DJ Disconnected

Title says it all, DJ Disconnected is so simple and not creative. Please give me ideas to brainstorm off, I'm from Cleveland Ohio, I produce rap.

You are on your own with that. What did they call you in school? What you're friends know you by? Its best the name come from people from your surrounding. I don't know you from a hole in the wall so I might call you DJ Holy Socks.

=)) Dj Holy Socks is a pretty good name for a Dj actually. Can't forget that one that's why :))

DJ Erie is the obvious choice (from a geographical perspective)
Erie-D (You seem to like the D)

(That wasn't what I meant - but funny)

You could go by 'Great Lake' (geographical again - you've not given us much to work with...) or 'Swampy Lowland' or 'Moses Lorenzo' (on the History tip - combining Moses Cleveland and Lorenzo Carter) or 'Erie Rockafella' (I'm loving Wikipedia right now!) or 'Theodosius Project'

Or something else...

something unique that ppl can search for...and that describes you, your name, style etc.
Don't pick something that already has a ton of other uses like "Mario". Ppl will never find you if you're name isn't extremely unique.

I was brainstorming with a friend a few days ago, and we thought of using a name brand for clothes but putting a twist on it. We came up with Tommy Trillfigure, not figer but Trill as in the slang and figure as a mentor. I'm not really a mentor type of person but I figured I'd like to make my own production squad one day so maybe. But for that name, Tommy Trillfigure I liked it at first but I think it's a bit corny lol, IDK what do y'all think of that name? BTW my first name is Michael and middle name William, I could have taken Mike Will's name long ago! :victory:

Bruh, there are like a dozen Trillfigers already as well as on my facebook, google it before you hooligan.
Do you even smoke trill?

Relax I wasn't going to stick with it. IDK what to use.

Maybe Tommy iLLfingers but stay away from trill.

Edit-forget that one too, its taken lol!

Peep some kung fu movies, dudes skilled with the hands and go from there I guess.

Or call yourself DJ Disco-Neck.

Last edited:
Disco-neck hah..

I agree though, play on words with the word Disconnect. Diskonect, Discuneck, Disconet, etc

Back