HOW too scratch lyrics in FL(ala Dj premier)

I

Ivleague

I wanna make a chorus like premo does it, using others lyrics scratched in.
I heard you can do this in fl, I DONT HAVE TURNTABLES, so is it possible?

i got fl studio

On fl studio they have a demo beat and it has scratching in it that i thought sounded decent enough. Who has heard this song that can attest to that?

i think you're reffering to the wave traveller plug-in that comes with FL. You can get some okay sounding scratches out of that. Much better than the old fruity-scratcher thing.

akkilah said:
i think you're reffering to the wave traveller plug-in that comes with FL. You can get some okay sounding scratches out of that. Much better than the old fruity-scratcher thing.

Ivleague said:
On fl studio they have a demo beat and it has scratching in it that i thought sounded decent enough. Who has heard this song that can attest to that?

Ive Heard the song..its by the Empire Crew..The scratches are realistic..The WaveTraveller is an excellent tool..it takes practice, but you can make some really good sounding scratches with it.

Just another feature implemented rather quietly, into a $150 "toy" that even the dedicated so-called DJ programs find hard to duplicate...Those cats @ image-line something else..

WaveTraveler plugin is good for experimenting but it's definitely not the same as the real thing. Your never going to do scratches like DJ premiere with a Digi-scratch type plugin.

..::RADA Tha RebeliouZ::..

RADA said:
WaveTraveler plugin is good for experimenting but it's definitely not the same as the real thing. Your never going to do scratches like DJ premiere with a Digi-scratch type plugin.

..::RADA Tha RebeliouZ::..

Ya i know that..... does anyone know how to use the wave traveler?

the wave traveller is a severe pain in the ass. its cool, but you have to really tinker with it a little too much to get anything sounding as realistic as the demo song on fl.

Im messin with it right now and dont get it at all what does it exactly do?
Does anyone know?

Back