How to play added sound sample in fl studio??

xperience2

Hi all! I have a problem with fl studio,with all versions of the FL. When I add a sound sample(like flute,or other sound) when I play low note it sounds slower,when I play high note-it runs very fast.How to fix it?And another problem-when I try to play several notes they lay one over another-I play one note ,and when I play the other ,the first is stil sounding ,and it is like cacophony :((((

Hi all! I have a problem with fl studio,with all versions of the FL. When I add a sound sample(like flute,or other sound) when I play low note it sounds slower,when I play high note-it runs very fast.How to fix it?And another problem-when I try to play several notes they lay one over another-I play one note ,and when I play the other ,the first is stil sounding ,and it is like cacophony :((((

Your questions seem simple, but the answers require you to know the language. Not saying that you don't, just don't see what you're trying to use in FL Studio to make the necessary adjustments. Oh well, I'm trolling FP Threads anyhow, let's search around for an answer while I work on client's websites for a while. Hopefully, I or someone else can return with a solution for you.

Back