How Many Beats Have You Made? In What Timeframe?

GeorgeCamel

As the title says:

Exactly How Many Beats Have You Made ? (Still in your catalogue not deleted ones).

& In What Timeframe?

Your post should look something like this.

"150 Beats, Since January 2017"

This may help boost new producers work ethic, if they know other people are working a lot harder.

I lost everything I'd made in the last 3 years in a hard drive melt down...

In the last 2 weeks I've made 4 and have the starting/beginnings of 4 more that I'll probably do nothing with. Couple hours a night over maybe 9 evenings.

Damn. luckily I kept all my garbage lol.
Zips can be updated the same way regular folders can, but I use 7zip instead of winrar these days and cloud backups.

i don't remember how many i have done, but recently i'm quite productive - one average one beat per day :)

Total projects: "~1,200 maybe since 2013." (a lot don't make it to the public)

Songs that I feel good about sharing online: ~40, since 2013

I think we're all in this same boat. haha so many projects start and never finish. Who knows, maybe a few of those could be hits but we'll never know...

Last edited:
I've made over 100 since January. Some are just 4 bar loops I'll never do anything with, some full instrumentals. Someone above me said they're a quality over quantity person... I'm the opposite.

I've made over 100 since January. Some are just 4 bar loops I'll never do anything with, some full instrumentals. Someone above me said they're a quality over quantity person... I'm the opposite.

Actually I do the same shit...I just toss the BS in the trash and only keep what I think is good.

So yea, that makes you just like me ..quality over quantity

Back