How long have you been producing / making beats?

Since March 26th 2008, I was 12 when I started

As far as breaks go, I was MIA from beats for like 18 months in 2011 and 2012 due to devoting all of my free time to gaming like a total moron but nowadays I make a beat or two everyday just like I did before

That's cool man. The longest break I have taken in 3 years would be about 2 weeks of not making a beat. When I first started it was like making a beat a day but I don't think that is good for creativity plus quality is better than quantity so I spend awhile mixing.
I wonder how my beats would be in 5-10 years!

2002 on playstation MTV generation
then started doing more recording engineer/artist development stuff around 2004 to 2007

then nothing really from 2008-2012 yeah I made some beats here and there still knew my way around FL Studio and Acid Pro
but not working with any artists

then early 2012 moved into a house and build my studio back up acoustic treatment,new modified studio monitors and really sat down and got into different genres all based around faith based music though

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

@fataltone - I hear you! That is cool.

@zoo - the end of may? So you must be brand new?

christmas break from school 2008 - 2009.. i saw my friend sampling beats on fl studio nd i'm like yo them shits were dope.. so i had to get in on the action..

Haha yup 3 months basically!

just a baby
what DAW are you using??

baby+with+headphones.jpg

chill beat you got there

here is some of the stuff I'm working on
really trying to knock out alot of beats in different genres as of late and just getting started

really just feeling the hook on this

-Coach Antonio
My ebay Store

I'm using Fruity Loops 10 at the mo..Massive & Sylenth1!

Yeah thanks it's my most chilled beat by far for sure..

Checking out your stuff now bro, gonna follow you on SC.

I have been a musician (guitar, bass and trumpet) and deejay for over 30 and 25 years, respectively. However, I did not start songwriting and producing music until about 1992, when I was recruited by two friends, whom are both phenomenal musicians, to join a R&B and Contemporary Gospel production team.

All these old heads here lol

Had FL Studio on my computer for like 2 years, only my brother used it... used the step sequencer once, didn't know what the hell I was doing, ditched it.

I've actually been doing this properly for 6 months now.

Back