Thread: How Do You Sell Beats?

Thanks

How Do You Sell Beats?

Sign in to disable this ad
    What are some good tips for someone who has never sold beats before. How do I go about this at all? Advice, suggestions, etc.

Thanks
    You can join public websites to upload your beats or if you have a high budget you can always make your own website but it's also how you market yourself. If you can check out the "How To Sell Beats Like A Pro" program. It is probably the most useful and closest programs when it comes to selling beat. Hope this helped
    Last edited by bandcoach; 07-19-2015 at 04:06 PM. Reason: remvoed sigfile content

Thanks
    Social Media Bro!! It is the easiest way. But the best way is to use paid advertising and split test those campaigns to get the best priced clicks and then build a list. Once you have a solid list built you wont have to worry about working a job anymore I will tell you that. This goes for any business.
    SEL MORE BEATS >>>>> ProducerOnFire.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yoTrakkz;4***9667
    Social Media Bro!! It is the easiest way. But the best way is to use paid advertising and split test those campaigns to get the best priced clicks and then build a list. Once you have a solid list built you wont have to worry about working a job anymore I will tell you that. This goes for any business.
    what do you mean by a list?

Thanks
    An email list. Like when artist come to your site, you get an email address from them. Once you have a big list you can market to those artist over and over again. I have list in multiple genres of music, my list bring in BANK!

It takes time though man, it is nothing that can happen overnight. But once it is set up you are good to go!
    SEL MORE BEATS >>>>> ProducerOnFire.com

Thread Information