How do i get the best, fresh out the box sounds??

Ghost Banger

[h=2]Looking for THE BEST PAID RAP drum kits out there[/h]
LOOKING FOR THE BEST PAID DRUM KITS OUT THERE FOR MODERN RAP, TRAP, HIP HOP STYLES. REAL PRODUCER KITS, NO JUNK SOUNDS.

I BOUGHT THE 808 EVOLUTION FROM MPC-SAMPLES AND I'M A BIT DISSAPOINTED. THE SAME KIT RECORDED THROUGH 5 OR 6 MEDIUMS
AND SMALL SELECTION LIBRARY OF SNARES, 1 CLAP IN THE WHOLE KIT RECORDED 6 TIMES THROUGH TAPE, VINYL, VOLCA AND ECT.

I USE AN MPC-1000 w/ JJOS2XL RUNNING INTO
A
VINTAGE 1997 ROLAND VS-880 WORKSTATION Exported to DIGITAL AUDIO WITH AN INTERFACE
SO LOOKING FOR MPC FRIENDLY STUFF. WAV FILES
I'VE LOOKED THROUGH ALL THE STUFF ON MPC-SAMPLES(DOTCOM)
AND BOUGHT MANY KITS. THE DIRTY DRUMMER SERIES IS A MUST HAVE 1.5-3 AND ARE GREAT FOR MPC DRUMMING (esp w/ JJOS2XL) BUT THEY ARE LEANING OLD SCHOOL IN STYLE. DISSAPOINTED WITH THE PRODUCER SET. THERE IS AN MPC PACK PRODUCED BY KANYE BUT I WAS SCARED TO GET IT AFTER THE PRODUCER PACK.

I GUESS EVERYTHING IS 808s NOW, I NEED THE HIGHEST QUALITY WAV PACK, WITH MANY SAMPLES OF EVERY POSSIBLE KICK, SNARE, HAT, OPEN HATS, COWBELLS, CLAPS , STICKS, AND WHATEVER ELSE BELONGS IN THERE.

SORRY FOR THE LARGE TEXT I CANT SEE.

Thank you, just looking through the packs and kits now. I know everyone wants free sounds and you can rip off resamples all day long but people don't realize how much work it takes layering, adjusting frequencies, EQing and mastering for AMAZING sounding drums. Most of my old kits were hand made, actually took years to put together (always back up everything on multiple disks and have them mailed to you in the future! jk)

Thanks again guys

make your own sounds and you'll have the most unique sound. just take a day or two to make some patches that are tailored for you basically..

make your own sounds and you'll have the most unique sound. just take a day or two to make some patches that are tailored for you basically..

I bought a couple sound packs from !llmind and I still find myself stacking drums in audacity, I'll take a pre chopped classic hip hop break and add layers of snares for more crunch, the slightest boom on the kicks and even my "pre kicks" chopped off where the original sample ends.
PS an important note for anyone in my situation !LLMIND's packs are not initially legacy MPC friendly. The Sounds are in the right format but some of the names are too long for the MPC to read so it if its something like Smooth_Bigsnare_01, Smooth_Bigsnare_02 like he has some stuff named the MPC will only recognize it as the first sound so I had to change the name of hundreds of one shot drum sounds and musical effects.

Back