How can I get on the next Madden Soundtrack?

A

Alastor

I tried the madden forums but they didnt help much lol.

I have a song/beat that many feel should be on the next Madden soundtrack. The song is a sample from the Heroes song from the NFL Films. I think I have a shot because it sounds like something Da Riffs (makers of the Sam Spence remixes on 06) made. If anybody could give me a tip of where I should start asking, then I would be forever grateful. You can hear the beat on my soundclick page. Click on the blue link "music" and then click on the song "Street Glory". Thanks.

They have a very tough policy when it comes to accepting unsolicited material. You can call their customer service line and they can give you some more information on how to get your music placed, they have a system you need to go through to even submit music. I have contacts directly to people at EA's Redwood Studio but I cannot give them out since I am running a business but I can give you their line for customer support which can give you more information on licensing.

EA Sports Customer Service Line
650-628-8468

OMG Thanks man. I hate to sound corny but it's a good thing when producers help fellow producers in their muscial/business endeavors lol.

good luck on that. it would cool to get on a soundtrack. i think that beat has the potential to being in alot of games. maybe a ww2 game or something.

damn man, that sample/beat goes ****ing HARD! i could definatly see this as the madden menu screen or some ****. get ahold of them ASAP, but you might wanna work on that sample clearnace first...

When I read the thread I though you was just stuntin, I see you aint though, Hope this gets on my madden

Let me know if those people at the number I gave you helped you. There are other contacts if you can find them on their website, go to press and media relations, etc and they have some email forms on their that you can ask for the right contact for submitting music for the soundtrack,

Niiiiice track mane!

I'm lovin this man...

Props for this, bro, like wat you doin and keep it up!

that beat is hot. i think u should get a better kick tho.

Back