Hi everyone!

W

walzer.paganini

Hi everyone!

I'm Walter, a 26 years old self-taught composer and producer (still in the making).
I joined this website to socialize with fellow musicians, and also to learn as much as I can from those more experienced than me!
I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun here, and I hope I'll be able to bring some meaningful contribution to this community.

I started releasing music quite recently, under the pseudonym of Saint Monday; if you want to listen to my first tracks, here is my SoundCloud profile: url.saintmondaymusic.com/soundcloud
I'm just getting started with SoundCloud as well, so feel free to follow me and I'll be glad to follow you back.

Talk soon and thank you for your time!

Last edited:
Thank you Storm! Since they were friendly enough to introduce themselves, I just thought they would appreciate being taken in consideration :)

Thank you so much Mozex! I just followed you back and I will listen to your track in a moment :) to be honest I'm still quite a newbie at music production, but I'm trying my best!

Hey welcome!

I've just returned to music production and was trying to find people in the same boat. What music do you like making?

Thank you Willis, nice to meet you!

My style is not really defined yet, I'm still experimenting with a variety of sounds; in general, I like to make instrumental tracks which are mostly melody-driven. However, my ultimate plan would be merging the songwriting style of non-electronic genres (jazz and fusion in particular, but also rock, soul, classical and so on) with the modern sounds of electronic music (I'm especially into the synthwave and vaporwave aesthetic, but I also have a fascination for certain forms of hip hop).

What about you? I'm checking your SoundCloud profile right now, but still asking for other people to see :)

Thanks Walzer

I think thats where I started off, it was artists like Kaytranada and people off Soulection that got me inspired to make my own sounds which were a mix of jazz, soul and groove. If you drop me a link to you SC I'll follow you and keep tabs

Back