Hi everyone!

Darwin Eine

I am a new member in this forum.

For years I worked on FL studio, producing compositions myself [of course], that accompanied me as onliest friend in the real world when I needed one.
I do have limitations in the field of creativity, as I really cannot deliver the exact tune or the way I conceptualize or imagine a composition in the first place; so after production it considerably dips below average I'd reckon. Nonetheless working on new composition is something I enjoy doing.

Idk if this is what I should be writing in the intro thread; the blame or the credit goes to OGBama!

All the best!

Last edited:
not much, ...just listening to Plasticians last show on rinse fm, eating hot cheetos, and working on my website lol

Welcome and you'll find the forum helpful, but be sure to use the Search function as many members asked questions that have been previously answered and asked.

as I really cannot deliver the exact tune or the way I conceptualize or imagine a composition in the first place

Guess what, no one really can ;) That's frustrating but also kinda wonderful, because you end up with things you didn't entirely expect. IF you could make anything you could think up, you'd never be surprised ever again.
That would be boring too, right? There would be no point in being creative, or even dreaming. In the end we're just monkeys with an overgrown brain so we can never live up to all the fantastical shit we dream up!

thanks ^.^ ...and we're humans lol, there's a pretty big seperation there. Sure, we're related but monkeys climb trees and eat bananas. We put ourselves in orbit around the Earth.

Last edited:
Back