Hey I'm Brizk

Brizk

Hey, I'm Brizk, and I'm really happy to join this community and can't wait to be an active member with everyone else who is so passionate about music. I'm ready to learn from others and show off my very limited and unimpressive skill set. This is really exciting for me and I'm so glad to have stumbled across this site. I've already learned a trick on my first day checking the forums out, and decided to take my song off of Soundcloud to upload the better version using the method. The method greatly improved my songs quality and if I didn't look at the thread, I'd still be uploading songs that would suffer do to my previously unknown error while mixing. I'm honestly sooo happy to be on here and I can't wait to be a more active member.

Thanks, hope to speak and interact with a lot of you soon

P.S: a trip to my Soundcloud would be greatly appreciated, I'm Brizk with a cat's eye profile picture

Hey Brizk

I'm getting restarted on the forums after taking a break from producing, keep up on the grind! What kinda stuff will you be making?

I'm new here too, welcome! I produce Hip Hop and Trap and R&B. If you're looking for samples for your music come check me out!

I'm making hip-hop based tunes atm, sent you a request

Welcome Brizk! Glad you already had a good experience here, hope to see you here often!
I followed you on SoundCloud (I'm Saint Monday there) and I'm checking out some of your tracks :)

Back