Help! Nobody wants to use my beats

TriFrEeZe

I need real advice from a veteran producer here... It seems like I'll never get anyone any good on my beats. Here is how my average day goes:

I go out on SoundCloud and message artists on my level that I want to work with. Finally, one answers. They say my beats are fire, and they want to hop on one I have and "can't wait to show me what they did on it"... So I go through the trouble to send it to them. Fast forward 3-4 weeks. They've posted several tracks. Wow! They posted a whole album! My beat is nowhere to be seen. I ask them about it. "Is the beat still working out for you? If anything was wrong please let me know so I can address it." They never reply. :( This repeats every week or so. I am starting to get discouraged...

Could you guys give your opinion on my beats? Am I just the problem? Is something wrong with them because nobody will ever use them and nobody will give me straight honest advice. Be brutally honest. I'm getting desperate here... I attached one of my beats to this thread. (mp3 for space)View attachment TriFrEeZe_vice_120bpm_d#min_smokepurppXlilpump.mp3

Hi bro, i like your beats. It has some similar vibes to my productions. The beats world is full of producers, you have to find a niche where rappers or singers would like to use your music. Get in forums, reddit, chats, everywhere where you can find someone looking for beats.

I left here my spotify link if you wanna check out my stuff. Keep hustling

Guitar Dep on Spotify

I have not listened to your beats to be honest. But maybe try to rap on them yourself?

Now you might not be a good rapper yourself but that can show potential of how the beats flows for rapping, also if you have friends or even someone from the net make some kind of deal with them, idk like if you rap on this I will make another beat for free that you can use.

Something else that might work is to make beats that are freestyle friendly.

Anyways just a couple of ideas, don't get discouraged, exposure is hard.

Back