Thread: Help! Nobody wants to use my beats

Thanks

Unhappy Help! Nobody wants to use my beats

Sign in to disable this ad
    I need real advice from a veteran producer here... It seems like I'll never get anyone any good on my beats. Here is how my average day goes:

I go out on SoundCloud and message artists on my level that I want to work with. Finally, one answers. They say my beats are fire, and they want to hop on one I have and "can't wait to show me what they did on it"... So I go through the trouble to send it to them. Fast forward 3-4 weeks. They've posted several tracks. Wow! They posted a whole album! My beat is nowhere to be seen. I ask them about it. "Is the beat still working out for you? If anything was wrong please let me know so I can address it." They never reply. This repeats every week or so. I am starting to get discouraged...

Could you guys give your opinion on my beats? Am I just the problem? Is something wrong with them because nobody will ever use them and nobody will give me straight honest advice. Be brutally honest. I'm getting desperate here... I attached one of my beats to this thread. (mp3 for space)TriFrEeZe_vice_120bpm_d#min_smokepurppXlilpump.mp3

Thanks
    I'm guessing they just didn't think it was a right fit for an album.
    The quality is there, you should read this The Music Industry Belongs to the Hypercreators - TuneCore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiroo View Post
    I'm guessing they just didn't think it was a right fit for an album.
    The quality is there, you should read this The Music Industry Belongs to the Hypercreators - TuneCore
    An interesting read.

Thanks
    Thanks for the reply. Great article. I'm making around 100 beats a month and won't stop

Thanks
    That beat you posted is cool,send a link of your beats if you want I'll listen them!

Thanks
    It's difficult to get exposure.

Thanks
    Hi bro, i like your beats. It has some similar vibes to my productions. The beats world is full of producers, you have to find a niche where rappers or singers would like to use your music. Get in forums, reddit, chats, everywhere where you can find someone looking for beats.

I left here my spotify link if you wanna check out my stuff. Keep hustling

Guitar Dep on Spotify

Thread Information