Hello, wanted to introduce myself.

Chef Mal

Hi, I'm Chef Mal. I'm 36, I come from Seattle but have moved to Las Vegas recently. I am looking to just mostly create art and sing, I've been looking for some people to Jam with. I sing and I can rap a bit, I have a few things on SoundCloud. I am mostly looking for some new friends who are also into making music, I love most genres of music and am very open to different styles. Maybe one day I can even find a band or Producer. Let's chat!

Great introduction, and I like the positive mindset looking to reach out and build a team, I produce hip-hop and rap beats I also been just looking to supply information threw my youtube to help new music creators out to findout where to go to start building their empire, and how to go about music in general in this modern day and age...hopefully you can find some value and steps of what to do in this video I just released especially if you stick threw to the end at my segment called "Dropping Jewels"

I am also new here but I do have experience with DJ instruments and love to create rap music, would love to see your soundcloud profile.

I am also new here but I do have experience with DJ instruments and love to create rap music, would love to see your soundcloud profile.

Wow that's amazing so do you rap as well? And my soundcloud isnt as good as my website and or YouTube my webs is Cyriljewelsbeats.com and my YouTube you can search Cyriljewels

Hey I'm new to making music what are the first steps I should do to finding beats what do I need to do get a beat make the song and put it out I have songs but I just don't know what to do

Last edited:
Yo what's up?? Same situation here basically and I'm out of Spokane,WA from Louisiana. How are you liking LV?

Back