Hello People! Ex producer here.

H2000SD

Hi All

Just a quick shout out to say hello to all producers & artists on here and a brief introduction about myself.
I'm Harjeet from London and I would like to believe that I am a music producer. I started my journey a good while back now first as a DJ playing in a number of venues across London, then studied for a dagree in Audio Engineering at the infamous SAE Institute.
I then moved into producing and helping other artists with their music both with production and audio engineering. I released a few Punjabi Bhangra songs which did alright in the Asian music scene and got global coverage (wherever there were Punjabi speaking Indians). However do to the small market size there wasn't much money to be made from it and 100% of the costs came out of my pocket. In all fairness it was a very tough industry (or may be I wasn't good enough) so I called a quits on it and focused on my career. However the music bug has never left me so now I am back and wanting to see what the scene is about.
I'm not really one to play musical instruments but do love producing and now am focusing more on Hip Hop and all forms of EDM.

I'm on here to get to know more like minded individuals, share music and experiences and who knows may be even make the next hit.

If there are any questions you have or want to share you music with me then do let me know and I will be more than happy to connect.

I think that will be enough as this is turning into a mini essay.

Cheers!

Welcome back to the forum and the industry!

Once the music is inside you, it never goes away! Glad you got the chance to harness the creative energy again. Good luck on your journey.

Hi All

Just a quick shout out to say hello to all producers & artists on here and a brief introduction about myself.
I'm Harjeet from London and I would like to believe that I am a music producer. I started my journey a good while back now first as a DJ playing in a number of venues across London, then studied for a dagree in Audio Engineering at the infamous SAE Institute.
I then moved into producing and helping other artists with their music both with production and audio engineering. I released a few Punjabi Bhangra songs which did alright in the Asian music scene and got global coverage (wherever there were Punjabi speaking Indians). However do to the small market size there wasn't much money to be made from it and 100% of the costs came out of my pocket. In all fairness it was a very tough industry (or may be I wasn't good enough) so I called a quits on it and focused on my career. However the music bug has never left me so now I am back and wanting to see what the scene is about.
I'm not really one to play musical instruments but do love producing and now am focusing more on Hip Hop and all forms of EDM.

I'm on here to get to know more like minded individuals, share music and experiences and who knows may be even make the next hit.

If there are any questions you have or want to share you music with me then do let me know and I will be more than happy to connect.

I think that will be enough as this is turning into a mini essay.

Cheers!

Wow, this sounds like a success story in the making. Believe me, I have my own as well and have likely written about them in these treads. Welcome back to the music community, how was your vacation?

Hi Harjeet ?

Welcome!
I'm in Cambridge and only getting started.
I'm attending this meetup in London in case you want to join Ableton – Of Buffers and Beats | Meetup

Happy producing :)

So freakin cool, wish there were more Ableton events here in the States...

Back