Hello I'm New To This forum!

Hemisphere.

OGBama recommended me to this forum.

This forum looks so familiar, reminds me of kvr forum just with lesser things going on in the background.

I'm from the Bahamas, where we don't have no electronic music background going on.

The genre I make is Uplifting Trance, mainly sticking towards the old style. I usually make 10 minute Uplifting Trance music.

You can call me Olaf for short if you like, and if you get to know me better then call by my first name...

I have a question: How can I bring electronic music to my country with no roots or people who loves the genre? I'm 19 years old and unemployed and would love to bring it over here.

welcome Olaf! Hope you guys are doing okay after the hurricane. It's cool to meet ya.

...as for the electronic scene in the Bahamas...it's within you man. You can be the pioneer and start it. Share your hype and love for the sound and others will start will love and share the sound around you.

...and if you need anything for hurricane help, let me know. (iit may have gone past west of you, but idk) Regardless, Welcome!

Last edited:
Hey guys!
We are Size Matters we are Producers from Italy!

We run a tutorial Series every Tuesday, you gonna see our videos in the tutorials section

It's nice to be here!!!

Back