Hello from Germany

Veg4

Hi guys,

I'm Vega, a computer scientist from Germany. I always loved all kinds of music like Hip Hop, RnB, DnB, Deep House, etc. and I recently started to compose my own music with Reason 5 and a MIDI Keyboard.
As I am struggling hard yet to create the right sounds with the synthesizers I bet you will see quite a few questions from me next weeks.

Best regards,
Vega

Back in the day you needed rewire for vst support or Avid audio extensions.
If you didn't use those, you used refills or made your own libraries & patches.
An alternative solution would be reaktor, but since that serves the same purpose you will either find it useful or not use it at all.

Hi guys,

I'm Vega, a computer scientist from Germany. I always loved all kinds of music like Hip Hop, RnB, DnB, Deep House, etc. and I recently started to compose my own music with Reason 5 and a MIDI Keyboard.
As I am struggling hard yet to create the right sounds with the synthesizers I bet you will see quite a few questions from me next weeks.

Best regards,
Vega

Welcome!

So, your starting reason 5. thank god for youtude...

Whats up man! greetings from Denver, CO.

goodluck on your journey! ive been producing for 2 years so im no expert but i could definitely teach you a thing or two. feel free to message me with any questions!

Love - Calectic

Whats up man! greetings from Denver, CO.

goodluck on your journey! ive been producing for 2 years so im no expert but i could definitely teach you a thing or two. feel free to message me with any questions!

Love - Calectic

Cool, what type of music do you produce?

Back