Hello all!

I'm new here. I am an EDM Producer/DJ. Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too. How long are you in it for?

Hi Shilverback,

Nice to meet you too, i'm new here also! :)

Getting those post up I see...

Good for you! I'm not exactly new here, but like the check the treads from time to time. I'm always on the looking for new clients to bring aboard, although I do have a reputation for being selective.

Hi everyone,

Hope you doing well,

My name is Lissa Martin and I am newbie here.

What's up Lissa Martin! What brings you to FP?

Currently I am on vacation I work with Mr. D's Music School Folsom, CA. Let me know which instrument you wants learn?

Last edited:
We have many blogs related to piano, guitar, violin, clarinet, drum etc. i will share with you from them you can learn.

Well I guess I'm also new here. So… Hello everyone. I've been playing the drums for almost 4 years now I think. Been producing music (mostly EDM) for almost 3 years. And I kinda picked up playing the piano around the same time. Oh and I like singing. Still not sure if i'm any good at it, but I enjoy doing it =P
Happy to finally join a producer community =D

Well I guess I'm also new here. So… Hello everyone. I've been playing the drums for almost 4 years now I think. Been producing music (mostly EDM) for almost 3 years. And I kinda picked up playing the piano around the same time. Oh and I like singing. Still not sure if i'm any good at it, but I enjoy doing it =P
Happy to finally join a producer community =D

Find people to make music with; you'll find out how good you can get once you collaborate with others.

Since we're all introducing ourselves.
Hi! I'm Tepp2k, also a newbie music producer! Haha
I joined to get more insights into music production and how to get better obviously :D

Back