Greetings and Love From Denver, CO

Calectic

Love and Light
Whats up guys!!! :berzerk::cool::):victory::p:cheers::hello:
My name is Austin and Im a producer exploring the sonic realms like all you homies out there. i joined this site a while ago but never really did anything with it. i think im at a point now where i want to get more involved in the community and just meet some new people and learn new things.From what i've seen so far this community is flourishing and thats rad!

I like to make weird squishy stretchy experimental sounds, and i like to try and make everything from bass house, to Festival Bangers to grimey disgusting riddim to folk music and punk music. Sometimes even shit thats not music at all but just sounds flowing with one another in strange patterns and textures. ive been producing now for 2 years so im still somewhat of a baby producer, but i feel as though ive learned a lot about production and myself as a whole in that time. ive written roughly 250 tracks i would consider finished or at least listenable, with of course the side projects and experiments that never go anywhere. so like 400 total experiments if you wanna include those, but who cares haha :offtopic:

Anyway feel free to say hi! if you wanna share some music or art of any kind id love to see what you guys have found and created. or if you just ant feedback on track or something like that hit me up. Cant wait to see what comes of all this.

Love - Calectic

Whats up guys!!! :berzerk::cool::):victory::p:cheers::hello:
My name is Austin and Im a producer exploring the sonic realms like all you homies out there. i joined this site a while ago but never really did anything with it. i think im at a point now where i want to get more involved in the community and just meet some new people and learn new things.From what i've seen so far this community is flourishing and thats rad!

I like to make weird squishy stretchy experimental sounds, and i like to try and make everything from bass house, to Festival Bangers to grimey disgusting riddim to folk music and punk music. Sometimes even shit thats not music at all but just sounds flowing with one another in strange patterns and textures. ive been producing now for 2 years so im still somewhat of a baby producer, but i feel as though ive learned a lot about production and myself as a whole in that time. ive written roughly 250 tracks i would consider finished or at least listenable, with of course the side projects and experiments that never go anywhere. so like 400 total experiments if you wanna include those, but who cares haha :offtopic:

Anyway feel free to say hi! if you wanna share some music or art of any kind id love to see what you guys have found and created. or if you just ant feedback on track or something like that hit me up. Cant wait to see what comes of all this.

Love - Calectic

Hi

And...

I have a little bit more to say, lol. Welcome back to FP, as it's been a while for me too. You should know that everything you make is usable in a way that could make a you a little extra side money. If you hustle hard at it you could make substantially more than side cash.

I'm here because I'm tired for trying to work with people aren't ready for the music life. I've been in it too long to waste any more time waiting for people to get over their fears and be ready. It's not that I mind help, as the truth is I love helping others; which is why answer calls for help when I can and defend people from the egotistic and deceptive trolls who tread here at times. I just prefer to work with people with money on the line, they seem to care most about moving forward. I'm no know it all, but I am a professional and I do make my living in the realm of music production.

I think you should consider taking you unfinished tacks and creating loop packs. Also, do you have a beat store?

Back