Greetings!

Anasse

Hi guys, my name is Anasse and I'm from Italy (but now I live in Romania) and my english sucks. Sorry for that. In everyday life I'm the advertiser and art director of my own business, but I also do a lot of things and one of them is the music production. I produce from about ten years and now I want to meet people from everywhere, in Italy are so closed-minded, sorry but is true. I love Jazz music, it's my religion, and I love afrobeat too, so I produce music like that but mixed with some electronic influences like MicroHouse or Deep House. I also love music like Jan Jelinek or Pole that I can't describe, but I think it's IDM on Wikipedia, Aphex Twin of course and Four Tet. I can't tell all my influences here but I hope we can have a good time together! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of information to dig through in this forum. Good luck on your music journey. Everyone here is super great about answering questions you may have even if the genre doesn't match yours. Music is music and music technology is just a bridge to your ideas.

Hi Storm, thank you for your welcome, I look forward to being a part of it more actively, I like this forum!

Back