Getting started guidelines: MUST READ

sleepy

These guidelines are set to keep this forum helpful to people getting started and to minimize endless and mindless discussions.

Please take the time to follow these guidelines.

* Enjoy the forum and help keep the forum enjoyable for others.

* When starting new threads and not asking a question, make sure that the thread is usual to beginners. This is the purpose of this forum and that is the purpose that this forum should serve.

* Keep topics on topic. If you stray off topic as you surely might at a time or another, make sure that you are doing it for the benefit of others and not for your own social benefit. The use of PM's are encouraged.

* When asking a question, please try to have your thread title agree with your post. Threads that are titles "need help", "how do I...", etc... usually get you less replies. A question such as "Need help with Cubase quantize" and others will attract more people to your thread that will be able to help you.

* Keep the flaming of other members down. It's okay to diagree, sometimes encouraged, but do so with solid facts or with information to back up your claims. This comes in handy in cases about sound quality, sample rate/bitrate discussions, and other topics.

* Report posts that go against FP rules. https://www.futureproducers.com/rules.php

* Do not let a rude member chase you away and keep you from asking questions and learning. But do your research also and follow up on posts. Helpful members often help members that help themselves even more.

Any questions you may have, I am available. Feel free to PM me.

This are not rules, just guidelines. I don't expect everything to be followed to the dot. But I do have expectations.

I will leave you with that.

Thread is open for comments and suggestions.

sleepy said:
This are not rules, just guidelines. I don't expect everything to be followed to the dot. But I do have expectations.

Agreed. Me too!!

It's a simple case of forum ettiquette and respect for others.

Remember people - you were all noobs once...

WILL DO !! SLEEPY I SEE YOURE FROM THE SCO !! WADUP BAY AREA KINFOLK ?!?!

MACKone said:
WILL DO !! SLEEPY I SEE YOURE FROM THE SCO !! WADUP BAY AREA KINFOLK ?!?!

Oh yeah, please don't type in capslock either and, if possible, please use proper grammar ;)

Last edited:
baggysound said:

proper grammar ;)

^ at first I thought that was an ironic way of saying it, then i saw your signature: "proper grammer" is not correct grammer ;)

Carnage said:

^ at first I thought that was an ironic way of saying it, then i saw your signature: "proper grammer" is not correct grammer ;)

And "grammer" with an e doesn't really mean anything (except maybe Kelsey Grammer) ;)

Back