Fruity loops uninstall and reinstall

kanjeeny

I just started getting this error telling me to debug fruity loops or whatever so i was wondering if i uninstall it and reinstall it will all my sounds and my music be back there (my friend said it would but im not sure)

Your Recorded and Sliced Beats folder should stay intact however if you're worried about your files being removed/overwritten somehow, then you'll definitely want to back them up just to be sure.

Another thing you can do is just install your new installation to a different folder like c:\program files\fl studio9a2 or something like that...

In this case, your original install (with the errors) would still be there along with your audio/project files and you'd just be installing a fresh version into a different directory. You'd of course then want to copy/paste the audio into the new folder if the error no longer appears.

Also, be sure that you are using an official version from the FLstudio.com website.

Also feel free to check out http://youtube.com/samplesimple for some tutorial videos on FL Studio recording/sampling

Good luck with your re-install, let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
Back