Free Cubase Le to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really...this didn't perform for me...

I got to phase 7 on the Cubase LE 6 Initial and Signing up and it says to "Enter your Soft-eLicenser and select your components manufacturer" but I don't know how to accessibility my Soft-eLicenser variety from the eLicense Management Heart (eLCC) application...

How do you get the Soft-eLicenser variety from the eLiscense Management Heart software?

:EDIT:
Is this really "free" cubase? or is it just the no cost trial? because I've got the test...if that's what you intended by "free."

really...this didn't perform for me...

I got to phase 7 on the Cubase LE 6 Initial and Signing up and it says to "Enter your Soft-eLicenser and select your components manufacturer" but I don't know how to accessibility my Soft-eLicenser variety from the eLicense Management Heart (eLCC) application...

How do you get the Soft-eLicenser variety from the eLiscense Management Heart software?

:EDIT:
Is this really "free" cubase? or is it just the no cost trial? because I've got the test...if that's what you intended by "free."

You cant use the elicenser thats bundled with it, you have to download the latest version of the elicenser (which has a link on the page with the directions) , i cant remember if it was anything else i had to do. You may have to register the trial first then it'll give you the number you need

i wanna try this but im afraid its gonna **** up my cracked versions of FL studios 10 and reason 5 as tyty said

I haven't had any problems with my fl 10 or the plugins! it even comes with different asio drivers! i dont use reason so i cant speak on that part. Chances are if something messes up you'll probably only need to re-install whatevers malfunctioning

This is for people that need a great d.a.w. that don't wanna use illegal software. Even though this is bending the rules a little I'm hoping this will encourage you to buy the Elements version of Cubase because it really has everything you need for $50 including vocal correction similar to Auto-Tune. That alone is worth the money. Cubase also has a very user friendly GUI.

Wow thanks. I'm not a cubase user but I'll give this a try. Is the source clean?(virus paranoid, don't wanna mess out my computer again) :victory:

This(and a decent usb mic) is really all a rapper or singer/songwriter needs to get his/her home studio going nowadays. It comes with all the most important vocal effects - although I believe ReVerence is left out. Build a solid foundation of knowledge and technique with this and you are on your way to bigger and better things.

But there is no drum editor with the LE version now is there..is there a subtitude?

Cubae LE is great as a super-reliable record/replay engine for recording sessions. No bells and whistles, but does use a *very* tried and tested record/replay engine.

I thought it didn't work because after all that I got "30 days to try!" and it was Elements, but then I went back to the site to "permanently register" and then it worked! I'm kind of shocked!

This is SUPERB. I'm not sure I like cubase, but this should be free anyway - get people in, when there is competition like Reaper out there in the waters....

I don't feel guilty, I had a disc of Cubase LE (4?5?) that I lost, and this might convince me to purchase, since I need built in scoring - but it put a treble clef on the cello part!! wtf??

But, honestly, I'm surprised this still works, and thank you for sharing - paying it forward, know what I mean?

Howdy folks. First timer here,and Cubase lover....great forum!
Are any of you using Windows 7 64 bit with Cubase? I have Cubase LE from a bundle with a Lexicon Omega interface which has been working wonderfully on my Dell laptop Windows XP-32 bit. The Dell just died forever and I fear that my (2004) version of LE won't be compatible with my new (Samsung) laptop Windows 7 64 bit. This process of downloading free Cubase software and upgrading really peaks my interest. The alternatives are kinda expensive and I'm not sure how user friendly at all will be (Cubase Artist 6) I have made many recordings , and 4 CD's of our little 3/4 piece band, and have been having a ball. Pity the Dell died.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back