Free Cubase Le to anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is technically a loop hole in their system. This software usually comes with an interface. Don't abuse this trick. If you like Cubase Le pay the $49 for Elements. It's a great deal.

Also for all people having issues installing, I always have that issue when I need to reinstall. Then I realize what to do. The instructions are correct. Just take your time with it and it will make sense.

I can't seem to get this to work.
I downloaded Cubase 6 Elements and installed it.
Downloaded the eLCC software and installed it but I don't have a code listed.

Is there some other trick to it or am I missing a step? I got an activation code for Cubase6 elements emailed to m.

I followed the above steps. It doesn't have a serial # It's like it want a dongle

ETA
Never mind I think I got it figured out :)
Nope I got a number but when I enter it it tells me the # is not correct and also what hardware am I suppose to choose
ETA2 got it O was actually a 0 :)

Thanks

Last edited:
I still don't get it. I downloaded and activated Cubase Elements 6, but it doesn't come with Cubase LE?

Still, I try to follow the next steps, but what "Manufacturer" do I have to choose? The soundcard manufacturer (EMU 1616) that provided my first Cubase LE is not in the list.

Alas, I can't activate my Cubase LE on CD-rom anymore ("The registration Wizard was unable to post your information."). And I can't re-install the Cubase Studio 4 I bought without an activated Cubase LE, because it's an upgrade version... Please help me on this!

there's also a free sampler iv'e heard of called uviworkstation.

Auto news

It is remarkable, rather valuable piece

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

It agree, rather useful idea

Bout to go download this!! Much Appreciation!!

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

:bigeyes: im surprised that it still works, but i've downloaded and installed and got my license!!! yes yes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back