Is FP going to get a dedicated App for the IPhone??

Red Scare

It would be nice to have a dedicated app for the IPhone/IPod touch that allowed its users to chat and/or post on FP.

Is there anything in the works??

What would it take to do this??

-1-

ya, its called opening the internet browser and typing HTTP://FUTUREPRODUCERS.COM

You trying to be funny or something??

Of course you could do that but I am saying is a dedicated app that allows users to navigate and post with ease. Using the internet browser on an IPhone/IPod Touch requires one to do alot of resizing and adjusting just to read a F'ing post!

All I did was ask, what is with the dick attitude?!?!

-1-

what is with the dick attitude?!?!

Come on you know how the teenie boppers get on this site.

Anyhow I would doubt it.

I would doubt that the site really generates heavy cash flow that would justify such an app.

If some developer comes out with a quick and cheap way to do it probably. If FP would ever get to the point of actually holding events then yeah I could see it, but as of now. No way.

You trying to be funny or something??

Of course you could do that but I am saying is a dedicated app that allows users to navigate and post with ease. Using the internet browser on an IPhone/IPod Touch requires one to do alot of resizing and adjusting just to read a F'ing post!

All I did was ask, what is with the dick attitude?!?!

-1-
its only the internet man, don't take it so seriously lol..

but to answer your question, like dude said.. i doubt you'll see one just because there isn't that much interest in it.. you'd be better off just making your own or hiring someone to do it for you.. checkout the iPhone SDK, it shouldn't be to hard to develop for if you know what you're doin.

its only the internet man, don't take it so seriously lol..

but to answer your question, like dude said.. i doubt you'll see one just because there isn't that much interest in it.. you'd be better off just making your own or hiring someone to do it for you.. checkout the iPhone SDK, it shouldn't be to hard to develop for if you know what you're doin.

I was just wondering if there was one in development. This place generates alot of traffic (similar to a JamBase) yet it doesnt do enough to promote or even protect the name of FP. With an app, it would give a tiny bit of creditablity and add some options for those on the go. My knowledge as far as App creation is very limited. I will do some research and see what I come up with if anyone is interested.

IDK, just a thought....

-1-

Back