Female Producers-GIRLS MAKE BEATS

tiffanymiranda

Hi guys,

My name is Tiffany Miranda. I am founder of an organization called Girls Make Beats, which is geared towards uniting, promoting and inspiring more female producers and engineers in the music industry. Thanks guys and I look foward to being a part of the forum! :)

Look me up: Tiffany Miranda, Girls Make Beats dot com

Attachments

• tiffpnostand.jpg
    tiffpnostand.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 507
  • GIRLSMAKEBEATSLOGOPINKYwhiteletterssmall.jpg
    GIRLSMAKEBEATSLOGOPINKYwhiteletterssmall.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 425
Sadly, I feel like I do have to mention that I'm a girl because there are not a lot of us out there and that is why I have founded Girls Make Beats to help inspire, promote and unite female producers. :)

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I also post weekly tutorials on Youtube for people interested in learning Pro-Tools. I can't post any links yet since I'm new but you can find me if you type in Tiffany Miranda. Will post links as soon as I am able to. :)

welcome and get involved in the forum and your post count will hit 20 in no time

-Coach Antonio

Am I the only other girl?
Hah, Hello, Tiffany! My name is Samantha. Although i typically go by Sam on online communities, people assume I'm male.
I was literally just thinking about making a post like this in the past few weeks. I'm new on here, as are you, and I gotta say, it's a breath of fresh air!
It's great to meet you and i'm look up Girls Make Beats as I type this. (Just subscribed to your Youtube)

I apologize in advance if this ends up being a long post:
I feel like there are no other females on the producing/beat making scene. I've seen just a few mix engineers (and i do mean FEW).
I like your videos, the tips and stuff, i'll probably watch most if not all of them. I like to show my support. Sometimes i question whether people do actually take me seriously when they know i'm a girl, i've struggled through this my entire music career.

A little about myself, I'm classically trained, i played violin for a few years then switched to double bass and was in orchestra from the time i was 10 until my high school graduation, i also did jazz and music theory. I dabbled in metal, as well as pop and other genres. I've finally found my niche in Hip-Hop and i love it. I study it, i listen to it, i try to recreate it. I've done internships at a studio, and i've taken college courses.
Through all of this, i still feel like i'm the only one. Frankly...this field is a sausage fest.

I love getting on this forum though, I see what other people create, find inspiration, and just look around.

I'm ranting, sorry...to finish up, I'm glad you're doing this. I can't wait to see who else is out there, and see what we're bringing to the table!

I'm def down for female producers. I love the idea. Because it's proven women are very creative. But women rappers disgust me.

Last edited:
Wow Sam! It's very nice to meet you! I am glad to hear there are more of us out there and that's exactly why I started Girls Make Beats! Congrats on all of your accomplishments and hard work thus far. Please l

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Wow Sam! It's very nice to meet you! I am glad to hear there are more of us out there and that's exactly why I started Girls Make Beats! Congrats on all of your accomplishments and hard work thus far. Please find the official page on FB. I can't post links yet but I should be able to soon! :)

Wow Sam! It's very nice to meet you! I am glad to hear there are more of us out there and that's exactly why I started Girls Make Beats! Congrats on all of your accomplishments and hard work thus far. Please l

Hopefully this gets pretty big. Like a whole community of talented women. There's nothing I'd like more than to be able to relate to some other ladies on our place in the music industry, what we can do, projects, and really just enjoying each other's music.

Thanks again for startin this

Thank you! :)

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

"We do exist"(mnm commercial voice) lol

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Thanks so much! :)

---------- Post added at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Thanks Samantha! I could really use all the help I can get to make it grow so please tell your friends and lets make this a movement! :)

Thank you! :)

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

"We do exist"(mnm commercial voice) lol

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Thanks so much! :)

Hah thats funny :)

Found the page, liked it, left a little wall post.
We need to spread the word about this project.

Back