Female Producers-GIRLS MAKE BEATS

i actually heard of a couple female producers, so i don't think that it was ever a problem for women to step into this business. i just don't think that this is a type of career that a lot of girls/woman fancy. most men growing up are pushed into thinking that its cool to get into something "masculine" wether that be sports or music such as rock/rap. woman growing up was pushed into feminine things such as being a good wife,glitz and glamour (just throwing things out there..for example) so i applaud the woman that stepped out the box and chose to do something else that they found out they enjoy.

I like the piano part at the beginning and the beat isn't bad but i lost interest after you went from
the piano to the LPK (or whatever).
That's like owning a Phantom but only driving your pinto.
No bueno.

Peace

Last edited:
Don't underestimate the power of the lpk25. Baby grands are great but you are limited to the sound you get from it. The LPK25 is a powerful midi controller when you have the right VST's.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

On another note..check out some future beat makers! :)

sick! this is dope I'm a female producer too! and I also rap
there isn't too many of us
I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread
check me out here skulasticsee - YouTube

and here is something i made with that g funk steeze https://soundcloud.com/skulastic/whateva-man-instrumental

gotta love those discussions around race, religion, gender
I don't use being a female as a crutch or like woe is me i'm a girl
but I mention it, maybe I shouldn't???
I get so bombarded with like "marketing, branding, image, fan base....etc"
I think hmmm is being a female part of my "image" ???
I don't know but I believe I have talent all descriptors set aside
I have talent and skill as a musician period point blank!
if you pitched my voice down and gave me junk I would still be just as talented

Last edited by a moderator:
Back