Entertainment Industry Survey

SamanthaLea

Hello all!

I am currently trying to collect data on how people perceive the entertainment industry and what new concept they might like
a too see out of it. Anyone can take this brief survey to help me out. Thanks in advance for your help.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/L2MSKWJ

Last edited:
There's a reason why people on our forum have to have a few posts before they can post links.
Also, I get a security warning when I try to access your link.

I am unsure what you mean by that as I have posted to other forums. I do apologize about the link. It seems I posted the wrong one but it has been corrected. It is just linked to SurveyMonkey so there should not be any security issues. Thanks.

ya, i can't do anything on the survey... All I see are the questions but no way to write anything. People will be more inclined to take it if it's simple. haha or you could offer like $5 and someone might feel incentivized to write a lot. which im going to do below....and i have no idea why, but screw it...

...you also need to quantify this, and I recommend using something like SPSS so can run regression analysis on the results. Then you'll be able to compare the results of two or three questions and see if they have any connection... like,

Three example survey questions:

1. how much do you spend on music a year?
a. Less than $10
b. $10 - $50
c. $50 - $100
d. more than $100

2. how old are you?
a. Younger than 13
b. 13-18
c. 18-21
d. 21-30
e. 30-50
f. 50+

3. How many hours a week do you spend listening to music?
a. Less than 10 hours
b. 10 - 20 hours
c. 20 - 30 hours
d. 30 - 40 hours
e. 40+ hours

Sooooo after running a regression analysis, you find out...
The people who spend more then $100 a year on music are typically between the age of 21-30 years old and spend 40+ hrs/wk listening to music. Bingo. Target these people. (these are made up obviously...)

idk...there's my 2 cents on a survey. Are you trying to R&D some new service for the entertainment industry...which is hella broad, i don't really see a point to those three questions. What goal are you trying to achieve? The results are going to be random as hell.

Cheers,

Professor-144

Last edited:
Back