Don'T FroNT!! What are you rollin in?!

Im pushin a lil 95 Civic coupe. Nice system and runs like new (76,000 miles). Im 16 so im good......

Day time
04-19-03.jpg

Night time

03-14-03.jpg

bombn 'em said:
I'm interested to find out what you FP cats are dippin in for a vehicle...

As for me, I'm freakin the 95 Mitsubishi Galant wit no air...WHAT!!

No shame...I'll probably drive to my first contract signing in dat mug! :)

Post up....and remember Don'T FrOnT!!!

Well if you must know... I'm currently using the MTA Bus line mainly the 210 or 120 to get where I need to go

sleepy said:
I don't even know what to do with this thread.:(

close it? :D

i sold my bmw convertible about 2 months ago before moving to the netherlands..

now i'm walking/biking/taking public, but i'm currently looking at a few cars again, and i guess it'll be a drop top again

95 Mazda Milliena and 85 Oldz With Switches.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not.

A 2000 BMW 323i, a 2004 Infinity G35 Coupe, and a 2004 Honda CBR 600 RR. The G35 is actually my girlfriends car, but I drive it more than her. I'm getting rid of the BMW and replacing it with a Mazda 3. I'm sick of dropping $2K everytime I need to get the BMW serviced. Plus I usually just drive my motorcycle everywhere, so I really don't need a nice car. If I didn't have the motorcycle, I'd probably buy the new Lotus Elise.

LMAO @ the G bein your girl's car... That's my next purchase. She's got good taste, in cars anyways. :-D

-Donovan

Fumbling on Ecstasy said:
Why not.

A 2000 BMW 323i, a 2004 Infinity G35 Coupe, and a 2004 Honda CBR 600 RR. The G35 is actually my girlfriends car, but I drive it more than her. I'm getting rid of the BMW and replacing it with a Mazda 3. I'm sick of dropping $2K everytime I need to get the BMW serviced. Plus I usually just drive my motorcycle everywhere, so I really don't need a nice car. If I didn't have the motorcycle, I'd probably buy the new Lotus Elise.

tell me about being sick of paying enormous amounts for the bmw's.. i've had a 325 convertible for 4 years now, so i know exactly what you're talking about ;)

my brother's currently looking into the lotus elise as well (and he'll probably pick it up in 2 months ;))

baggysound said:

tell me about being sick of paying enormous amounts for the bmw's.. i've had a 325 convertible for 4 years now, so i know exactly what you're talking about ;)

Have your windows gone out on you yet? $300 a pop to fix. First my right rear one went out, and more recently my left rear one just went out. Somehow the motor gets disconnected from the window. I think it's because the windows seal so tight. It makes for a quiet ride, but man does it suck to get them fixed.

Back