Don'T FroNT!! What are you rollin in?!

bombn 'em

I'm interested to find out what you FP cats are dippin in for a vehicle...

As for me, I'm freakin the 95 Mitsubishi Galant wit no air...WHAT!!

No shame...I'll probably drive to my first contract signing in dat mug! :)

Post up....and remember Don'T FrOnT!!!

No frontin huh? I own a 96 Ford Contour that I'm not driving right now. It's impounded. :( Long story. It has a JVC Kameleon cd player. And a crowbar in the trunk.

lol...

Why is this in Music Industry and Issues? :confused:

But since this thread is still open, I'll admit that I'm still rollin the 9-3 Sentra.

Y'all don't even know how much of a soldier that little car is. It's been to hell and back twice, and still runs no problem. :)

H&R said:
The city bus . . . yes sir I said it.

DAMN IT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I'm the proud owner of a Chevrolet 1967 Impala Fastback Sports coupe. If I ever come up, rest assured I will have it restored(with 24's). At least it's running.

A Lexus, Im not a car guy So I dont know what type of Lexus or how many doors, wheels, what colour or whatever, but as long as there are no follow up questions, I have a Lexus, A real good one, Honest

street ninja said:
Rusty ass '89 Plymouth Sundance.....

Don't feel bad. My Impala is Granada Gold, primer white and primer gray. I have a little rust on it, but not enough for major concern.

99 Nissan Altima. Two chrome 18" wheels on the back wheels, stock wheels on the front. Yes. I popped a tire on one of my rims, and had to replace both front tires with the old ones. I really should get that tire fixed, its been like six months riding like that. I used to laugh at people with two rims. Doh!

by day its the 98 gold grand am with the 500 dollar sound system and factory 16 inch rims and by night its the black 03 monte carlo with the 1000 dollar sound system with the 20 inch lexanis and the secret tv somewhere in that b!tch!!!

I'm rollin in a '97 Cadillac Catera. White with chrome rims, tan leather. I've always been about Cadillacs...their just so kush. My car before this one was an '84 Coupe Deville. GANGSTA!

strizzack said:
I'm rollin in a '97 Cadillac Catera. White with chrome rims, tan leather. I've always been about Cadillacs...their just so kush. My car before this one was an '84 Coupe Deville. GANGSTA!

That's why I got the 67 Chevy. GANGSTA! Can't do it any other way on the south side.

2000 Chevy Cavalier

2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder. Drop top-pull the titties out-kinda shyt.

And when the drop top of the new Spyder comes out....hell yeah I'll be there to cop it.

Last edited:
Back