CUbase?

I

interner

Everytime i load cubase and try to use it it becomes frozen. I have to end program to get it to start again. What might be my problem? I have P4 1.6 with 512 ram.

Yeah reinstall it like he said I use too use cubase and that happen to me once and I just reinstalled it and it was all good...Just make sure you save all your songs or projects some where else before reinstalling or else you ll lose it all.

try renaming your vstplugins folder to something else, then load it and see if it boots... i once had a vst that would do that to cubase. it was just process of elimination to find the bugger

tim

version sl 2.0. I will reinstall it thanks. If i still have problems then what?

Are you loading plugins at the same time, on a song as default? Loads of plugins(memory) or corrupted plugins will also freeze the application. As will corrupted drivers or the wrong ones. As will a hundred other things. Try to work off a clean uninstall, including uninstalling all the drivers. reinstall everything, software drivers, everything. Then open up Cubase as a clean template with no plugins etc..Then get back to us.

Back