Can anyone help?

Lawrie Williams

Hi I have been making music for a couple of months. I am struggling to find people to give me honest feedback so that I can improve. I posted my first serious attempt on my facebook but very few people listened to it. If anyone is willing to take the time to listen and provide some feedback on what could be improved or how the mixing could be better I would be extremely grateful. I am more than happy to do the same back with my little knowledge. My song is called on youtube: How I Wish I Felt Version 2 (made with FLEX fl studio)

Welcome to FP!

I can see this is your first post. Where are you located?

Hi I have been making music for a couple of months. I am struggling to find people to give me honest feedback so that I can improve.

Try to find a place that teaches you to make music. Honest feedback is easy to find if you know where and how to look for it.

I posted my first serious attempt on my facebook but very few people listened to it.

Few people listened because few people know you make music and want feedback.

If anyone is willing to take the time to listen and provide some feedback on what could be improved or how the mixing could be better I would be extremely grateful. I am more than happy to do the same back with my little knowledge. My song is called on youtube: How I Wish I Felt Version 2 (made with FLEX fl studio)

If your music is on you YouTube, I think you'd have better luck reaching out to people there. You could also leave feedback for others in this section.

Back